  • Data: 2011-10-17 21:49:56
    Temat: Re: Faktura z fotolia
    Od: Wojciech Bancer <p...@p...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

    [...]

    http://www.creative.vel.pl/net/fotolia.jpg
    > Czy ktoś może mi powiedzieć jak to zaksięgować?
    > Nazywa się faktura ale nie ma na niej VATu, waluta to złotówki, firma
    > z USA i ma jakiś dziwny NIP z EU na początku.
    >
    > Prowadzę KPiR + VAT, NIPu europejskiego nie mam.

    IMHO - zakup usług spoza UE, bo adres firmy wybitnie wskazuje na USA.
    Firma obciąża VATem na zasadzie Special Scheme.

    http://customs.hmrc.gov.uk/channelsPortalWebApp/chan
    nelsPortalWebApp.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pageVA
    T_ShowContent&id=HMCE_CL_000922&propertyType=documen

    Kluczowe:
    """
    [...] Example: A USA business registers for the Special Scheme
    in the UK. Its customers are located in the UK, Italy and Spain.
    The USA business charges UK VAT to its UK customers, Italian VAT
    to its Italian customers and Spanish VAT to its Spanish customers.
    The business enters the VAT for each country on the appropriate
    line of the electronic declaration. It sends the declaration
    electronically with payment to HM Customs and Excise, who retain
    the UK VAT and pass on the Italian VAT to the Italian authorities
    and the Spanish VAT to the Spanish authorities. [...]

    When will I receive a VAT identification number?

    We will normally send your VAT identification number by e-mail
    within five working days of us receiving your completed electronic
    registration request.

    Identification numbers for the Special Scheme have their own unique
    format beginning with the prefix 'EU', followed by a nine digit
    number. These are different from VAT registration numbers issued
    under the normal rules. [...]
    """

    Zakładam, że podałeś im NIP do rejestracji, więc IMHO sam musisz
    naliczyć (i odliczyć) VAT od takiej transakcji. To że transakcja
    w złotówkach to nie ma (IMHO) znaczenia. To, że pisze faktura też
    nie (nie pisze Faktura VAT).

    --
    Wojciech Bańcer
    p...@p...pl